In some cases it is not possible to find out the reason of a bug through a crash report, because Minecraft does not crash or the crash report does not contain the required details. In this case you need the Game Output.
The following tutorial explains how to activate and send the Game Output.
step 4 and 5
1. open your Minecraft launcher
2. select the Forge profile from the drop-down-menu “Profile” (bottom left corner)
3. click on “Edit Profile”
4. check the checkbox “Launcher Visibilty” and select “Keep the launcher open” from the drop down menu
5. click on “Save Profile”
6. start Minecraft and wait till the main menu appears (or do the described steps)
7. go back to the launcher and copy the whole “Game Output” (by pressing “Ctrlt + a” you can select the whole text)
8. send the copied text to MaggiCraftInfo@gmail.com
Thank you for reading this tutorial and improving ISM.